Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Nostalgic..

Welcome 2011 !

A new year has just begun. It always feels great to welcome new things and at the same time, it's always difficult to wave away things you like.

2010 - was a year of transformation for me, or a year full of emotions, dramas, accidents, incidents, happiness, sadness, smiles and tears. I don't wanna talk in detail about my past year, but yes, I definitely would like to thank and remember everyone who made my past year, best year of my life.

I might have met thousands of people and visited hundreds of places, but the person who is most important in my life or who is my greatest source of inspiration is, my Didi. I definitely would like to thank my didi for all her love, care and support. Thank you for being with me, for withstanding a stupid person like me who always asks and says crazy stuffs, irritates and annoys every time with repeated stories and loves you a lot. Thank you my didi for everything. Last year, when I was taken aback by my sadness, suffocation and negative thoughts, you were the one who inspired me to live my life from a new beginning. Not to think of what you don't have, but what you can have. You are one person, whose smile makes my heart smile. If my year 2010 was any good, it was all because of you my didi. I'm blessed to have a sister like you. My birthday, Dashain, Tihar, Christmas and every small festivals were so special for me, only because my loving sister was always there with sweet smile on her face. You are so close and special to my heart.

Thank you my other great sister who is thousand miles away, yet so close to my heart. You were always there encouraging me to study, work good and take care of me. When I was once frustrated with the office almost to the point that I decided to resign out of emotional outburst, you were the one who gave a call from Southern Hemisphere to make me understand realities of life. Your smile, headaches and news always touched my heart. I never felt like you were so far away from me, being so close to my heart always, hearing my stories, jokes and songs in chats. How happy was I when you got your first job, salary, apartment, and yes first scolds (coz u broke that camera : ) ), and for everything. Thank you for being my friend to chat with during my boring night shifts, for listening to my crazy stuffs and idiotic theories. Thank you Pritesh dai, for welcoming me with so much warmth and care when I was in Bhadrapur for Dashain. Missed my didi a lot, but the love from Mom and Pritesh dai was too precious. Thank you mom. Thank you didi and thank you ....... for being with my pyari didi taking care of her. : )

The greatest tragedy of Year 2010 - when I was accused to have hit a woman at Sukuna bridge. That was the greatest shock of my life. Without doing any mistake, I was suffering punishment, and I couldn't resist. Special regards to all locals who blindly supposed me to be the culprit and Excellency award to all the policemen who could not find out the truth but just piled up new stories to prove me wrong. Kudos to DSP, Police inspector at Belbari, teachers of Sukuna college and neighbors of injured woman.

However, when I remember that incident now, I no longer hate these people, but thank them all for teaching me a new lesson in my life. A bad experience is always followed by a good lesson. I offer my sincere regards to the injured woman who was of my grandma's age and even if I hadn't actually hit her, I feel so sorry that I could not take care of her properly.

Thank you Chetana didi for being there with me during those difficult hours calling your relatives who were in police explaining every detail so that they could understand the real scenario. Thank you for being there at hospital though you had lots of your own work in office, but bunked them all just because I was in problem. Thank you for giving me shelter in your room, when I was so sad and frustrated to be at home during these tight hours. During world cup, you arranged food for me so that I can stay awake at midnight to have second installment of dinner. Those dinners were really delicious. Thank you for sharing your every anger, frustration that you recieved from your office during those transitional period. And, thank you for forgiving me when I didn't attend the dinner at your place. Can't thank you enough for things you have done for me. You have always been there when I need things from you. Thank you for earphone, mobile and of course our Bhedetar tour with Lorena. : ) Thank you very much.

Thank you mom, papa, my sanumami and sanobaba for being there for me. Thank you mom for cooking delicious stuffs out of your cooking class, thank you papa for your political gossips. Special thanks to my sanumami and sanobaba for going against odds for me. For having faith and trust on me. Thank you all my seniors from Sathya Sai Ashram who spoke for me when I was facing the greatest tragedy of my life.

Thank you my dear friend Gaurav who remained worried when I had that case. You have been a very true friend understanding my frustrations and reasons. Hope we can make it to Darjeeling and Sikkim someday without me being arrested again. lol. Thank you my friends from IOM RR. Thank you so much.

Thank you my supervisor Zafar who had faith on me, entrusted my computer skills and provided me with best collection of meditative music. Thank you Naresh dai for being like my elder brother, always ready to help anyone in need and with a clear heart. Thank you Raju dai, Nakul dai and Prakash dai for being there during my tragic hours, for forgiving me when I used to come late in office and for everything. Thank you Arun dai for giving me some good lessons about Share and Stock market, power of positive thoughts and teachings of your guru. We all came through some good or bad experience in our office, or may be we were so much influenced by political scenario of our country, but whatever, these experiences have supplied us with some great lessons, have made us more stronger to face challenges and think positively. Thank you so much.

Thank you Indra dai for all your words of encouragement. Thank you for going through my boring facebook notes. You showed us Chintan Chautari at Itahari, made me go crazy with bike speeding at 100km/hr, our night rides to Itahari, thank you for sharing your childhood experiences and for supporting my theory of Unconditional love.

Thank you Livia for being a special memory in my life. Our initial meetings at Hotel Eastern star when you didn't understand my super fast words. Your presentation (the last one) was superb. Thank you for organizing dinners at your house, for being neutral during World cup and so on. Thank you Irantzu, Birkha dai, Bandana di, Shiva dai, little Shanvi, Lorena, Rani and entire Badminton team for the wonderful time we shared. Special mention to Irantzu for teaching me that secret, about choosing the one who can dance and cook well. : ) Thank you Birkha dai for inviting me for your darjeeling trip, but so sorry that I couldn't make it. Thank you Arjun dai for arranging for us countless number of air tickets. Thank you Sundar dai for cooking so delicious meal at office and supplying me with noodles whenever I requested. Thank you so much.

Thank you Bharati di, Arunima di and Melinda for the great Indian tour, for withstanding my crazy behaviours. Thank you Bharati di for your words of encouragement and pictures. Thank you all for having faith on me.

Thank you dear friend Ed for staying with us. For our bike rides to Bhedetar, Tamor and matches. Thank you for sharing your travel stories, songs and grandpa's Christmas speech. Thank you for a wonderful dinner, surprising Christmas gift and giving us the best moments of our life. Thank you.

I know I must have missed many persons in this blog whom I should thank for, who were so special during my last year. I can go and go on thanking, as I was so lucky to have surrounded by many good persons who gave positive energy to my life.

This was just a small effort to thank everyone who played important role in my life last year. Sorry if I missed anyone, and my honest apologies to everyone who I misunderstood, spoke against and did hurt their feelings. Apologies to everyone.

Anyway, the year is gone now. And we have a brand new year 2011. Let's forget all the complains, frustrations, anger and misunderstandings and let's move on to new era of happiness. I shall always be thankful to all of you and I shall try my best to make this year more beautiful and full of life.

A new year..a new life..a new time...a new sunshine....Let this feeling of love always remain there...this inspiration to see happiness even when in dark night always be there......and may we never keep ourselves away from "Smile"...

Bye Bye Year 2010.

Happy New Year 2011 !! : ) : )

With love,

Gopal

1 comment:

  1. Thank you gopal for such a wonderful 'thank you note'
    Cheers
    AM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...