Sunday, January 23, 2011

I want to be someone like this...

Somewhere beneath my line, I see a magic happening everywhere. I stand on the busy road, with every faces gazing towards their goal, to reach their destiny unknown, thousands of eyes and their million dreams.

The train moves on and on, with so many changing places, somewhere desert, some roses, the crowd and trails...and life moves on. A lost love would ever be found, will a lost dream ever be redeemed behind my wall. With hopes, fear, inspiration and a little love, I am still running.

How far I need to go, to call my life meaningful. How many happiness I need to earn, to put one precious smile. How much does it really cost, to bring a sunshine.

It's not about how I really want to do, it's all about what I want to do. I want to feel. Feel everything from my heart, and forget everything that's in my vault.

A little difference that I could add into my life, a little change I could inspire into you, a little thoughts that could help this world change, I want to be someone like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...