Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post from Lumbini (The Birth place of Buddha) ...

My wandering has brought me here to this place where once a great wanderer was born. He wandered to find the cause of sorrow; while I'm wandering to find the real happiness; for things I've been lacking.

The bike ride that started at Naya Baneshwor of Kathmandu to this place here, has been simply superb! Speeding at 80 km/hr and praising the wonders of nature, I forget all my problems, complains, tragedies or anything distracting. I find myself inspired, motivated and encouraged to step on a new journey with every miles I ride.

'm writing this blog from Lumbini Park; @The kingdom of Shakya. My words are still the same but their meaning look more blissful here. For the past 16 days, I've been out from my city, stayed almost 15 days in Kathmandu, discovered the social "Gopal" who could dissolve with strangers only to find them as soul relatives; lectured everyone about the value of education, found a girl who I liked for she was not only beautiful but she also carried a lot of potentials to prove her father's dream; re-discovered a old friend who had been waiting for me to accept her proposal, sadly I'm not in a position to reply with 'yes' - she needs to be more serious on her career and now she looks promising; danced like there was no tomorrow in the wedding party of dear Nitu di, biked almost everywhere in Kathmandu, realized the peace at Namobuddha Monastery, traveled to Sangha, Manakamana and everywhere I felt like travelling, I lived a life I always wanted to live like, this has been the most memorable tour.

In Kathmandu, the traffic jams sucked, roads were always crowded and everyone seemed busy. The queue to passport was tiring. Neetu di's wedding kept me running here and there, transporting families, sometime the Bride herself. :)

I was often shot hard by this question "why did you choose to travel alone, and don't you feel bored". I am without answers. Friends looked unconvinced by my wandering for the unknown; they misunderstood the reason. I have no logics and theories to prove that my reason is genuine nor I claim its genuineness. I might be wandering for a meaningless reason or it might yield me no result, but I had to start this. It's always better to try once, than complaining for your problems. This is my way to find the solution, my way to realize the unknown.

Unfortunately, I can't keep the journey on; need to pause it; for I'm still chained in responsibilities. I think I should write the truth, it was a little difficult for me to understand the realities of life in Kathmandu when I couldn't stop liking a girl who was already in relationship with someone. But, let me clarify, for me, liking doesn't always mean to be in relationship. I lack friends; friends with soul connections; she had that. That was not the love, nor I demanded the lifelong togetherness, I was just expecting to live a few minutes of my life with smile, a meaningful smile. I always feel hurt when I'm misunderstood. When I do things for people I go out of my boundaries; and when I ask a simple thing for my happiness, there comes the logic, theories and questions.

Bungee jump; sadly I couldn't make it, but I promise to go for it someday again.

Lumbini Park; people are walking, singing and laughing; I'm not. I'm trying to connect to the great soul here, with prayers, if I would find that unknown happiness in me; if my wandering would end.....

Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...