Wednesday, November 16, 2011

On Journey towards MY destination...

This stiffness jam-packed; desire to find the unknown; the true happiness.

I have not been chained, you can't see me locked anywhere, but that doesn't mean I'm always free. Someone asked me 'what do you want to be free from?’ Everything.

I have been wandering since long to find a true happiness for me. And, in the journey between, I've found many shadows of souls from previous births. I was lucky to find them; but unlucky they could never understand what I wanted truly. Every day I was explained in their new words of definition; with their sadness and happiness their definition of my behavior would change. When I would ask for something, even if it was so easy to grant, they would try draining my want with their words of logics and theories.

It's been so painful. The pain, that you can't see on my outer world, it's somewhere beneath, keeps me haunting.

No. Don't try to stop me. I'm already on this path to discover the real me; I can't let myself chained again in your thoughts. 'Don’t come closer or I would have to go'.

Don't go for fake, it always ends on tears.

The life is still a long way; feels like I have done nothing so far. Strangely, this path of wandering has brought me a new sense of doing 'things I always wanted to do'. The bike ride from Biratnagar to Kathmandu was one of those. Next; l'm heading for a bungee jump soon; bike ride to pokhara, palpa, lumbini, probably a trek in Taplejung, and many more. All alone. And, 'm not worried.

I want to experience new feelings now; wish to ride far towards new horizons for a new hope, in search of my true happiness. It's such a joy to be with strangers that I can't explain but experience.

Planet Earth is more than what we know. It is alive. Its beauty inspires, warns, troubles and teaches a new lesson every day. For ages it's been here and would still remain here even after our generations, but its voice is getting feeble, surpassed by noises of traffic. And if you can hear its voice, it's all so pure, peace and serene.

Every day, sunshine lights a new hope, every sunsets pauses the journey; and then the next day 'm in a new arena inspiring me to move ahead for MY destination.

Sunshine, a new ray of hope

Calls me there far from my shadow

Let's walk feels my heart

Crawls me down to roads narrow

Beyond the stars darkness heal

Or souls they fly without a breathe

Sound I hear a calling clown

Tucks me down to drowning stone

On the wheel, the feeling unknown

Keeps me jumping through the walls

Nights I wake and days I dream

Feeds me down to line undrawn

I wanna go somewhere far

To free myself from this war

High and high I wanna fly

Away from comparisons

complains and cry

Into the wild...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...