Monday, December 5, 2011

Believe in what you believe

Gopal Trital

07 November 2009

I woke up this morning, and saw her eyes. A new mantra has been planted, mantra for the day, as I name it.

Believe in what you believe.

What does it really take to have something that we can name it a moment of success? Answers are different, because perceptions vary. Success might have some limited definition in a dictionary, but human heart is something that possesses the ability to modify any definition or create new.

I recently watched an interview of a renowned Management professor, who always remained dedicated to his students, never engaged to teach any extra coaching classes, though it could have brought him financial incentives, for he thought that might be an injustice to students coming to colleges to attend his classes. He never bunked his classes in the name of participating in political gatherings. Though, he could have chose to earn millions a year with no any hardships, he decided to choose the tough path. For him, it was just the right path, as he always believed in what he believed. He didn’t run after money, foreign life, luxuries, etc., but he has won, he chased his true aim that gave him satisfaction. He is not successful today if anyone compares success with money, but he is far more successful for he believes success is there within his heart where his self-esteem and self-satisfaction still exist undiluted.

I want to achieve something that is almost impossible to gain. Am I wrong to choose an impossible aim, or am I wrong to name it impossible? I am not an exception, I too have left and right hemisphere inside my head. So, vibration of both bad and good ideas passes through my neuro-wires. I couldn’t sleep well today, for I am still confused to choose between these two ideas, which one is real or a least fake.

I woke up this morning and saw her eyes. And got my answer, a new mantra has now been planted; mantra for the day as I named it, but it could be a mantra for my life.

Believe in what you believe, my child. Looked like she said that, but she was still far away, but the one in my heart knows she is so close to change my life.

I can see everyone is running after their own set of goals, to be more frank, after money, financial status, luxuries or something like that. Why do I find myself different from them? Why do I have so dissimilar aim, and why I want something that is almost impossible to have?

Answer follows. You are a part of this “Everyone” and you too are running after your own set of goals. You are no different from anyone, yet, you are unique at your own capabilities differing from everyone. Just like five fingers, they might have similar composition of flesh, bones and blood, but look at their attributes. They are all different and serve their unique functionalities in a human body. Similarly, you are different in your own originality.

What is aim? It’s not a point but a horizon. Once a famous traveler decided to find out the end-point of Earth. He started the great voyage sailing east towards a point where he saw sun rising up from the water. He thought that could be the end-point. He sailed for hours, days, months, years but still was so far from that point. Every morning he could see sun rising up from the water but still he was so far from that point.

Same is the aim in everyone’s life.

Impossible itself says I’m possible. Today, you might say, it’s impossible to travel back in time. Yesterday, they thought it was impossible to travel on air. Tomorrow, they would think traveling is so old idea to be explored. We stick to scientific laws only till when we don’t get a new law to prove that the older one was wrong or had some flaws.

If science doesn’t prove the existence of anything, then does it really mean that it doesn’t exist? Or, the science lacks some laws to prove its existence. I spent twelve years of my life with a believe that Pluto was also a planet in a solar system, my younger brother now proves me wrong showing a new discovery that reads “Pluto, no longer a planet in Solar system”. When I was studying in Class 1, I was scared of getting most dangerous disease of that time, or at least I thought so, fearing Tuberculosis or Cancer. I was scared of a villain whom I had seen in a newly released film and was surprised to see calculator calculating vague calculation and always wondered how TV worked.

Today, I don’t fear T.B. at all, medicines are there, don’t fear cancer too, for I have known of some other dangerous diseases like HIVAIDS, oops….I was recently updated with a new name…Swine Flu.

I no longer get scared of that villain, for I get to read in news about bomb blasting, wars and Terrorism. I no longer wonder how TV works, I am using a Laptop to talk to my sister who is millions miles away, yet, I don’t wonder how it works.

Simple thing, everything changes. So, does the science. So, is the status of an aim….impossible to quite possible to possible to low-valued aim (when the aim is achieved).

My child, you are in a war. And you don’t have rifles, bombs or anything except one. Your belief is your only weapon. If you want to win, you have to stick to your belief, don’t listen to them, don’t compare yourself with anyone, don’t justify yourself on the basis of scientific laws, don’t change yourself for them, change for good, for everything is changing, but goodness never changes. And, if you would win, you would see your belief hadn’t changed. Today, you start a new belief, tomorrow; they will imprint your belief as a new law.

Wake up my child!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...