Thursday, November 29, 2012

Somewhere down the road...


Down the road, where they chose to walk alone

Somewhere they knew how I was wrong

They tried screaming, harder to pull my stars

To tell me how I tore them apart

 

Stories they unfold, for me to act

Am I the stone flowing through the waves?

Without a life, and a feelings to care

I’m a paper, where they come and test

 

Louder their voice, feeble my breathe

Jumped high enough to fall and break

Chained, I can’t escape my lines of fate

Knocked harder for sins, in smiles to fake

 

Slowly it fades with mystery on my plate

Distant and disappeared, till my eyes gazed

An exception, I thought would make me undead  

It’s pale again, Red frame of blue- wise and best

 

Down the road, where I chose to walk alone

Somewhere I knew they too were wrong

I tried screaming harder to pull those stars

To tell them how they tore me apart

 
Gopal Trital
29 Nov'12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...