Tuesday, November 13, 2012

In a deserted Island...

In a deserted island
of my imagination
where no flower blooms
In silence, where no birds fly
It's strange I don't seek for help
No tragedies of thirst or hunger
No race, rush or obligations

I rest on the beach to feel the wave
Mysterious waves of endless sea
Bordered by horizon at infinity
Above my head, blue sky
completely isolated, like me
Yet, it's strange I don't feel alone

Suddenly there's a movement
A big ship somewhere on the sea
Not too far beyond my cry
or I could have given a try
I favor not to stand, unaffected
It's strange I don't want to leave

In a deserted island
of my imagination
where no flower blooms
in silence, where no birds fly
You are closer to me
sitting by my side, reading my eyes
Holding my fingers, n silent speech
And, it's in this deserted island
we can be all we are
no race, rush or obligations
Just these waves of sea
Playing music
to celebrate my dream

09 Nov/Gopal Trital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...