Friday, November 16, 2012

Away from my own control..

Against my greatest strength
Notwithstanding this pain inside
Continuous sailing towards the unknown
I hope to lie down for a while
In the realm of chain-free happiness
Amidst giant waves, frozen water
I wish I could turn it off
This noise, for a while
That’s been pulling me hard
Away from my own control

I close my eyes, to see the unseen
Where I travel not through this sea
But through my own highway of heart
Where stars not only twinkle but guide
to fight the warring darkness, to peace
but, trapped in a conspiracy of a black magic
your twinkling eyes, an indefinite loop
I can’t escape
I wish I could turn it off
This noise, for a while
That‘s been pulling me hard
Away from my own control

I question; is there a heaven
Or an angel to hold my finger
Or there exists a world without stares
Where I can smile like a year old child
Or dance under the rainbow in the wild
But, why this reminder now and then
Fantasy is the world to define them
I can’t jump through
I wish I could break this wall
Bordering this world of mine to that

16 Nov 2012 / Gopal Trital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...