Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Angel, Let me sail....


Slowly I extend my arms

in my dream here I feel

smiling face, soft fingers

guiding me to lead her way



Silence; words I can't hear

I read her through those eyes

Words of her stories and poems

Reasons why she took this turn

To help me breathe a new dawn

...

She makes me walk all those roads

Paths those were dead long before

In surprise, disbelief and fear

I follow her steps, my eyes closed



Slowly she extends her arms

To hold me tight, not to let go

Her lips keeps my eyes closed

with her gentle touch I fear more

Dreams, I wanna keep this alive

Let me sail; I don't need the shore



Oh! there she drops her tragedies

In strings she's tied but open wings

I try hard to cut her strings down

She smiles back in a hidden frown



I try to pull her back

She whispers hope into my ears

Fairyland it's there, end of the road

You can't keep me here for long

With sunshine journey should begin

I'll be in your steps, though I'm gone



She disappears soon in her town

with promises that she'll be around



Slowly I extend my arms

in my dream I meet her again

Through stars of our own worlds

We sail across the wonderland

It rains; sudden storms and blows

In fear she holds me tight and close

My Angel, we shall be here always

Though our worlds are different

Though, morning sets us apart again

She smiles back, in disbelief

and, fades again...



29 June/Gopal Trital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...