Saturday, July 21, 2012

Keep up the smile, Keep up the race


I realize

you must 've been through pain

tears, questions n dilemma

you might 've looked into the walls

with doubts, anger n darkness

I know, I understand, I'm all known

The truth that I wanna show

I've never been able to explain

The one who you think you love

Has never been in existence

...

There's light

Happiness after that pain

Magical rain shall flood away

Your tears, sorrow and strain

Beyond those walls surrounding you

There shall blossom a new life

I know, I understand, I'm all known

A new morning shall shine

To bring a knock at your doors

with surprises of love n smile

songs that you never sang

Has been in existence



Hope, shall help you win n grab

Destinations far ahead

Keep up the smile

Keep up the race

Let it never end

Though with time

We may fade



26 June /Gopal Trital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...