Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Smile as an angel..But never be fake

Bring me a feeling

The unknown happiness

I’m tired chasing shadows


Light as a feather

Let it be at your heart

And when I’m caged in distress

Just, smile as an angel



All my knocks

Fakeness greets me high

Paint me a true color


Soft as a soul

Let it be at your heart

And when I’m lost in darkness

Just, smile as an angel



Will you turn my fate

Heal this pain inside

Burn all logics, theories


Blissful as you

Let it be your assent

And when I’m raising a request

Just, smile as an angel



And, even if you are chained

Confined, not able to smile

Send me a silence


Try not to fabricate

Stab me harder the way you want

But, please never be fake…


Gopal Trital

07 December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...