Wednesday, December 5, 2012

At crossroads, Into the end...

Drowned in your thoughts
Strangled, frozen and lost,
Can't emerge out of this ocean
No signs of escape, hope remains
I hear a flute, the way out, perhaps
Guiding me to swim back, above
And, win back my world

The absolute darkness
Shrinking bladder, beats are on race
No scenes of light, nowhere to hide
And, I feel you, when I shut my eyes
Promises to keep, I strive to grab the guide
Yet, pulled back into a freezing tunnel

Farther, the sound of flute
Surrounds puzzling sound, a howl of pain
Harder to unlock these unseen chains
Now, being drawn fiercely, towards the end
All of a sudden, got a hold, is that your hand?
Here at the crossroads, you look strange,
Pulling me up, or securing these chains?

05 Dec, Gopal Trital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...