Wednesday, March 14, 2012

For the one waiting to walk with me…

I'm walking on this path that has no known destination, but places where I belong. Through clouds, rivers, mountains that never end, on a travel to achieve a strange piece of happiness that I don't find in the robotic n busy-looking society, but still, I’ll be happy to share with you, my moments of happiness, my stories about people I met, their inspiration that has shaped me and the life I’m living.

I no longer tag people as fake or real; for we all are surrounded by people who are in the race of quenching their self-centered thirsts. I’ve turned more social these days, and with this, I’ve learnt that people are no any fake in their hearts; they are all true, clear and loving. To feel this; first, all you need is to be true at your heart, then, listen them without doubts, and make them feel that someone understands them truly. The travelling so far has been magical.

I can't give you a deadline when this gonna come to end, but as long as I want to, I gonna do it. I live in the present, and I don't want regrets in my life for I didn't try for things I wanted to do. 'Live the life, it's now or never', defines me; this is where we might be differing.

I would be glad, and have no complains, to have your walking along with me, but don't consider this to be a life-long journey. There must come a time when your path should deviate from mine, and then, our walking should not be the reason behind your failure to choose the right path, and so should be for me.

If yes, let's walk together! Or else, you better walk with the one who might have the same destination as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...