Thursday, April 14, 2011

" ....more precious than anything...."

" ..... a smile on your face.....a meaningful reason to see myself happy...."

"...... dreams......simplest form of what we really wish things to be...."

" ...... worries those don't occupy just a mind space rather inspires to move ahead...."

" ...... moments not just beautiful coz it's good rather it's true......"

"...... love that is beyond conditions.... "

" ...... pain that doesn't make me lone but makes more closer to you......."

" ...... prayers - sincere, so pure, and yet so divine.... "

" ...... words - unspoken, unheard, yet so understood....."

" ...... differences - existing, not to prove who is right, but always our way to learn...."

" ...... sadness that never stays hidden, always been read through eyes...."

"....... life that will never die at least in your heart though useless to many others ..."


Many people feel I should regret for I resigned out of Standard Chartered Bank, did not go for the confirmed job in IOM, and chose to stay in UNDSS.....for they think, I could have earned a little more or my job would have been a little more secured out there......and today, even after this job seems falling, I don't regret coz I have gained what I call more precious to me than whatever money I could have earned.

" ........though 'm sure to lose it, at least I'm living a life that will soon perish, with a smile....."

" ........ and even if it dies, memories still gonna rise, and rain inspiration for many others..... "

With love, Gopal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments here / You may post your comment as an anonymous...